Logan is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with training and experience working with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. He aims to provide a caring and trusting environment to facilitate positive growth for individuals struggling with the challenges of life. Logan is especially interested in working with children, adolescents, and young adults.
Additional areas of experience/interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Childhood & Adolescent Emotional/Behavior problems
- Parent/Child Conflict
- Co-parenting difficulties
- Relational difficulties
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator
- Qualified Divorce/Family Mediator
Logan obtained his Master of Social Work from LSU and is currently a member of the National Association of Social Workers as well as the American Group Psychotherapy Association. Logan and his wife Emily have been active members of First United Methodist Church for many years.
New clients please call (225) 387-2287 to schedule your first appointment
- $135.00 Initial Individual, Couple or Family Evaluation
- $100 Individual, Couple or Family 60 minutes
- $85.00 Individual, Couple, or Family 45 minutes
Logan accepts cash, check, and credit card payments.